Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Alternative Card using the Stamps from the November 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Gifts Galore Stampin Up

Welcome to Paper Pumpkin Week here at Creative Chelsey. I love getting my Paper Pumpkin Kit every month and creating fun alternative projects using the supplies in the kit. Today I am sharing my last alternative idea using the November 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Gifts Galore. Every month my Paper Pumpkin subscribers receive an exclusive card kit designed by me using the stamp set from that month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit. These are the cards they will be creating as an extra thank you for being my Paper Pumpkin Customer. If you would like to also receive this special perk, sign up today and select me as your demonstrator (Chelsey Christensen, CO) click here: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2042902.


I love creating alternative cards with Paper Pumpkin Kits so make sure to check out all my alternative cards from this month’s kit. I would love to see your finished creations that are inspired by this tutorial! You can tag me in any social media post using @creativechelsey | #creativechelsey or email me at chelsey@creativechelsey.com



It is Paper Pumpkin Week here on Creative Chelsey. This is the last alternative this week. If you would like to see all my alternatives check out the playlist here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL40dV1oxpkNkAubk9eAURMipMIYbCnOxy

Watch me UNBOX this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit here: https://youtu.be/8pPuJZ5G7SQ



Don't miss out on next months Paper Pumpkin Kit - subscribe today!
SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin - click here –

See my Customer Appreciation Products for this month: http://creativechelsey.blogspot.com/p/shop-stampin-up-products.html

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/creativechelsey/

Or join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221750878097906



To purchase any of the products you need to create this project visit
https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902

Here are the extra pieces of cardstock I used for the cards:

Thick Basic White Cardbase 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”

Basic White Cardstock ¾” x 4 ¼” | 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”



Here is a list of the supplies I used to make the card:

Thick Basic White Cardstock 159229 $8.25

Basic White Cardstock 159276 $9.75

Any combination of three ink colors - https://www.stampinup.com/categories/shop-products/featured-products/ink-coloring/ink?demoid=2042902

Memento Black Ink Pad 132708 $6.00

Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker 100082 $3.00

Banners Pick A Punch 153608 $23.00

Paper Trimmer 152392 $25.00

Simply Shammy 147042 $8.00

Stampin’ Seal PLUS Adhesive 149699 $12.00

Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755 $4.00

Tear & Tape Adhesive 138995 $7.00

Dimensionals 104430 $4.00

Clear Block D 118485 $8.50

Paper Snips 103579 $10.00

Bone Folder 102300 $7.00

Stampin' Pierce Mat 126199 $5.00

Take Your Pick Tool 144107 $10.00


1- On the 2 ¾” x 4 ¼” stamp three presents in different colors. To get them to fit I stamped two going the same direction in each corner on one side and one at a 90 degree in the corners of the other side. This also gives enough room for you to stamp the bows in Memento Black ink at the top.


2- With the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker add a double outline around each present. This is an optional step, but does add a fun look to the card.


3- Fussy cut out each present.


4- On the front of the cardbase use the Black Marker to draw a double outline around the card. Then add some splattering going from the top right corner to the bottom left by drawing different size circles / dots.


5- Add the two vertical presents to the left of the card. Add the horizontal present with dimensionals to the right.


6- Cut the strip down if you want to use a smaller greeting. I cut to 3”. Then flag each end with the Banners Pick A Punch. I wanted my card to be a birthday card, so I only inked up “happy” from happy holidays in Memento Black Ink and stamped it in the center of the strip. 


7- If you want add a double outline around the edge with a Black Marker. Add to the card with dimensionals above the horizontal present.

All Done!

 



Color Combinations I used:

Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody

Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Mint Macaron

Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Night of Navy

 

I have also created a video walking you through each step:

To purchase any of the products you see in this video visit

https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902

Have a creative day!

Chelsey

chelsey@creativechelsey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment