Saturday, November 17, 2018

Paper Pumpkin November 2018

I was so excited to get this months paper pumpkin kit. I love that they help me plan ahead by sending me kits before the month of the up coming holiday. I made a couple videos showing me opening the box and making each card.




What is paper pumpkin? It is a subscription monthly paper crafting kit. It always includes a great stamp set, at least one ink Stampin' Spot, and all the supplies you need to make the project. Your first kit also includes a clear block that you can adhere your stamps to. You get all this for only $19.95 (includes shipping). Click this link to subscribe
https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2042902

Hope you enjoy these videos









I hope you loved them as much as I do!
Have a creative day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment