Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March Club Projects

I am loving the projects this month. I had plenty of FREE Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration Catalog pg.11) leftover from last months projects and wanted to show how versatile it can be, so I designed another 2 page 12x12 layout. This time I used Crumb Cake Cardstock as the background and this lead a to a very fresh & sweet feeling. I tend to leave off titles on my club projects so each member can customize it to fit their needs. I hope you like it as much as I do.

 I love the gold touches on these pages. I added some of the Gold Foil Sheets to the borders and used the Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum as a background for the title. Of course I needed to use the Gold Sequin Trim no project is complete without it!

These sweet little flags and this solid baker's twine are only going to be around for a 12 more days! Contact me today to find out how to get them for free!  Click here to see all the other great Sale-a-bration items.

I added this empty space for some journaling of the sweet moment captured by the pictures for this page. I am super excited to put some of my sweet Hazel here.

I think I must have had green on my mind when designing this card. I wanted to show this technique that I call double embossing (not really sure what its real name is). I will be posting the How To later this week. I love the simple feeling this card has and the fact that every stamp has a coordinating punch make this super easy.


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment