Monday, November 11, 2013

So Simple Christmas Cards

Well I know we haven't had Thanksgiving yet, but there is no time like the present to check off something on my Christmas To Do List...Christmas Cards. There are a couple people each year I like to send handmade Christmas cards to...Parents, Grandparents, Siblings, etc. They are the ones who really appreciate the love and creativity I put into them. However, since they all know each other and look at one another Christmas cards, I like to make them each a little different. Stampin' Up to the rescue. They have fabulous kits for Christmas cards this year. This one Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit 132158 spoke to me and so what did I do...placed an order :)



It comes with supplies for 8 cards and envelopes. You will need a stamp set & ink. See below for the sets I used. I followed the instructions for the first card and then took out some of my other Christmas/Holiday stamps and used them for the other cards (some may be retired).


I love that all these cards came from the same kit...and of course there are so many other possibilities!
Here are some close ups:


Above: Merry Little Christmas Stamp Set (recommended)
Below: Come to Bethlehem (retired)



Above: Endless Wishes (Photopolymer Stamp - totally clear..see through!)
Below: O Holy Night



The really cute envelope liners!! If it is not your thing you can always use it as extra paper on the front of your cards.

Well of course when I think I have come up with a good idea, I like to share it. So your invited to my Beginner's Night class this Wednesday where we will be making each card with envelope.
Hope to see you there!

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment