Wednesday, July 31, 2013

STAMP SHOPPE


We are going to have some fun for Stamp Shoppe this month. 3 different techniques for gift card holders. Who doesn't need a cute gift card holder! Templates coming soon!
Card #1  Happy Birthday to YOU! Cute and versatile works for all age groups! This card opens from the top, I like to use a paper clip to keep it closed. You can decorate it like the one in the 2nd photo, but I felt like was a little distracting on the front. Inside has a pocket to slide the gift card in.
What do you think?


Here is card number 2 - Wedding or Bridal Shower. Colors could also be for Baby Girl (I will have a baby stamp set out for those who would prefer this option). I love the shape of this card and how easy it is to put together.
Don't you love my choice of Gift Card? It was the only one I could find


Card #3  I know it is a little early to be thinking about Christmas, but I couldn't resist. I send out a lot of gift cards for the holidays and this is the perfect card holder! A fun new technique- POP UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment